The Australian Consulate-General New York provides consular, passport and notarial services to Australians living in our consular district, which covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
The Australian Embassy in Washington and our consular network provides assistance to Australians living in other parts of the United States.
The Australian Consulate-General will be closed on the following holidays in 2018.
- Monday 1 January, New Year's Day
- Monday 19 February, Presidents' Day
- Friday 30 March, Good Friday
- Monday 2 April, Easter Monday
- Monday 28 May, Memorial Day
- Tuesday 4 July, Independence Day
- Monday 3 September, Labour Day
- Monday 8 October, Columbus Day
- Thursday 22 + Friday 23 November, Thanksgiving Holiday
- Tuesday 25 December, Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26 December, Boxing Day
- Thursday 27 December, Consulate closed
- Monday 31 December, Consulate closed
Offices co-located at 150 East 42nd Street